This week’s job of the week was the easiest pick so far. This is a great opportunity for a Car Transporter Driver with full training provided by the client so no previous experience is necessary. With the salary able to reach as high as £50,000 per annum, this has to be one of the best HGV Driving positions in the country.
The full job spec is detailed below:
We are recruiting for HGV 1 Tramper Drivers looking to develop their skills and take on a driving role with more responsibility.
Rates – £11 PH (PAYE) 12.33 PH (LTD) Overtime – £16.50 PH after 8 hours per day. Bonus – £40 paid weekly performance related.
- To be trained as a car transporter driver.
- Learn the safe loading processes and techniques to ensure vehicles are transported safely from location to location.
- Full time contract for the right driver.
- Must have a minimum 2 year’s U.K haulage / Distribution background.
- Have an attention to detail and previous experienced of securing awkward loads would be an advantage.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a professional manner when dealing with customers. Smart appearance is a necessity.
- To be aware of the Health and safety factors involved in the safe transportation of vehicles.
- Above all a willingness to learn and methodical approach to their work.
- Would ideally have experience or be comfortable driving a wagon and drag vehicle, but training would be provided.
- Due to expansion of their operation this would offer on-going work with a full time contract available for the right driver.
- Work with a company that wants to develop aspiring drives to become more skilled and reward their hard work.
- Genuine earning potential of between £45,000 and £50,000 a year.
If you are interested in this position please give Nick, Tom or Alex a call on 01922 666 800 for more information.
This is a temporary-to-permanent position advertised by Mainstay Recruitment who are acting as a recruitment agency.
Please visit our website – www.mainstayrecruitment.co.uk – to find out more ways you can apply for this position and to view our other vacancies in Walsall, Wolverhampton and Birmingham that we are currently recruiting for. Alternatively please give our recruitment team a call on 01922 666 800.