An easy pick for the Job of the Week this week is our current vacancy for Full Time and Part Time Retail Assistants in Merry Hill Shopping Centre. This is a temp-to-perm position with attractive rates of pay both when working through Mainstay Recruitment and when you take your permanent job with our client.
Please see full job description:
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service / Sales Assistant to work for an outlet at the Merry Hill shopping centre in Brierley Hill.
The ideal candidate would have a positive, customer first, polite, sales approach to their job. You would need to be a good communicator who finds it easy to build relationships with customers.
We are looking for an impressive individual who will take on the lead sales assistant role offering guidance and training to the support and part-time staff.
• Possess retail experience and a passion for the delivery of fantastic customer service
• Be well-presented, confident and articulate
• Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to their work.
• This role would involve the use of photoshop, so previous experience of this package would be ideal.
• Data entry and data management.
• Order processing, customer support and daily operations.
• This role will involve working weekends as standard day.
• We are looking for motivated individuals looking to offer the best customer service, that want to grow into this role and gain the rewards that are on offer.
• The basic salary can be reviewed based on performance but would offer a competitive basic salary.
If you are interested in this position please give Nick, Tom or Alex a call on 01922 666 800 for more information.
This is a temporary-to-permanent position advertised by Mainstay Recruitment who are acting as a recruitment agency.
Please visit our website – www.mainstayrecruitment.co.uk – to find out more ways you can apply for this position and to view our other vacancies in Walsall, Wolverhampton and Birmingham that we are currently recruiting for. Alternatively please give our recruitment team a call on 01922 666 800.