Brake Press Setter
- £11 - £12/Hour
- Aaron Pollard
- Temp to Perm
Brake Press Setter / Operator
Shift time: Rotating Shifts
Pay Rate: £11 – £12ph
Our family run steel stockholder customer currently has an opportunity for a Brake Press Setter / Operator to join their ever-expanding distribution site on a rotating morning and afternoon shift. As a Brake Press Setter, your main objective will include setting and operating 320-ton 4 metre Bystronic Brake Press.
Your main duties will include:
- Set and operate 320 ton 4-metre-long Bystronic Brake Press
- Load and unload material from machine
- Visual and physical inspection of work
- Ensure work is accurate to specification
- Measure each job using Vernier’s
- Read from engineering drawings
- The ideal candidate will have experience of setting and operating Bystronic Brake Press
- Be able to read from engineering drawings
- Experience of using Vernier’s and protractors.
- Able to work a permanent night shift.
Hours of work:
- Rotating Shifts: 06.00-14.00 Monday – Friday / 14.00-22.30 Monday – Thursday & 14.00-19.30 Friday.
- Rate of pay: £11 – £12ph