2nd / 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- £30,000 - £35,000 Per annum
- Anil Khuttan
2nd /3rd line Support Engineer
Job title: 2nd/3rd Line support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
An excited opportunity has arisen for a 2nd/ 3rd Line support engineer. My Client who specialise in Cloud services delivering end-to-end business solutions are seeking a 2nd/ 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their service team supporting customers on site and remotely. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their IT support career with opportunities to become a 3rd Line support engineer.
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer technical skills required:
• Good level of interpersonal skills
• High Level Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows 7/8/10
• Good Knowledge and Understanding of Windows Server
• Full Understanding of Active Directory/DNS/DHCP
• Office 365 and associated office applications
• Troubleshooting and resolving IT related problems on software and hardware, Servers, Firewalls, Routers, and associated network technologies
• Firewall experience an advantage but not essential (Watchguard)
• Microsoft Qualifications preferred but also not essential
2nd/ 3rd Line Support Engineer role and responsibilities include:
• You will be working as part of our service desk team
• Desktop/Application Troubleshooting, Server & Network Support troubleshooting customer issues remotely and on customer sites.
Click to apply or call the Mainstay Recruitment office based in Walsall.
Not for you? Mainstay offer a referral reward up to £500 upon successful placements