- £25,000 - £30,000
- Sanjay Sunda
£25,000 – £30,000 +monthly commission/bonus
Mainstay are working with a growing bespoke business to look for an aspiring Accounts Executive to join their Client Services Team in the West Midlands region.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and knowledge of mailing services. Experience of Salesforce and International Postal service is desirable, however training will be provided.
- Support your Client Services team with all of the administration & campaign co-ordination associated with keeping our Client’s delighted. Including, but not limited to, quoting Clients, booking multiple mailing campaigns onto our Tharstern MIS system, dealing with lots of daily queries, keeping Salesforce & Tharstern accurate and up to date any other ad-hoc duties required by your team.
- There is great scope for fast-track career progression to an Account Manager and then ultimately Account Director for a highly driven candidate
- You are a point of contact for your teams Clients and are expected to be pro-active in your approach to keeping Clients updated and informed, as mailing campaigns go through the factory and are despatched.
- Liaising with your AD, AM, the Data Team & the Operations Team to ensure each mailing goes out on time in full and with total accuracy.
- Raising invoices within 48 hours of mailing despatch.
- Using your own initiative to enhance our Client’s experience working with you / us and supporting and encouraging the revenue growth of your team.
- To seek out ways to maximise postage gross profit margin by exploring multiple ways to reduce buying-in costs.
- Creating samples packs for Clients
- Maintaining and developing your own knowledge within the mail & post industry to support your own progression
- Proactive approach to work processes & procedures, identifying areas of improvement when necessary to enhance Client experience & the businesses performance overall
- A growing business within its industry
- Company has recently been acquired by a larger Mailing business
- Excellent training and development
- Excellent working environment
- Access to the latest in print, mail and post technology
- Company pensions, Health plan and Life Assurance
- Knowledge of mailing fulfilment services and UK & International postal services is desirable
- Experience of Salesforce & Tharstern MIS is desirable
- Methodical approach to work, being able to multi-task and work woth high levels of diligence
- Communication – ability to liaise with colleagues and clients in an effective & confident manner
- Teamwork – to be a positive team member and help contribute to a happy & positive business culture
- Demonstrate attention to detail – complete tasks without the need for close supervision and the ability to work to deadlines
- Can do attitude – enthusiastic, motivated, driven, flexibility to tasks and hours of work.
- Demonstrate desire to learn more & improve and accept ownership & responsibility for your own career progression & your teams performance overall
If this is a role that sounds of interest, and you would like to know more, please get in touch for further details