- Manchester / Warrington
- Rachael Lee
Asset Manager – Building services
Manchester / Warrington
Mainstay are working with a leading Facilities Management Provider who are looking for a Asset Manager in the Manchester area.
This is a great chance to join a massive business with a worldwide reputation and high standards of delivery. The ideal candidate with have manger building maintenance assets as part of a previous role.
- Reporting to the Head of Asset Management with two direct reports (CAFM Admins) you will develop and maintain accurate, compliant and detailed planned maintenance programme and asset register.
- Own and manage the asset replacement plans and their associated budgetary allocation
- Manage the CAFM system and all the on going data and asset validation and cleansing
- Manage PPM schedules and job plans with CAFM
- Provider technical advice and specifications and scopes of works for pricing purposes..
- Support and deliver projects and variations working with the projects team
- Manage and continuously improve the Asset management system to support the safe, efficient and effective delivery of the asset management objectives and contract requirements
- Providing confident leadership to ensure standards are met across the site and all resources are utilised.
- Maintaining the client relationship to allow growth and provide them with key AMF advice
- Prep of spend and forecasting and lifecycle models based on delivery strategies
- A leading global FM service provider
- Level 3 Diploma in First line management
- Good understanding of the technical services across the FM industry with PFI experience as advantage
- 5 + years’ experience within Asset management
- Excellent computer skills and familiar with SFG20
- Strong project Management skills with a analytical mind
- Extremely organised and strong communicator