Centreless Grinder Setter
- Negotiable (DOE)
- Aaron Pollard or Max Grainger
- Temp to Perm
Role: Centreless Grinder Setter
Shift time: 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday / 08:00 – 15:30 Friday
Pay Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
Mainstay Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Centreless Grinder on a long-term permanent basis on behalf of our Dudley based client.
Main duties of the role include:
- Centreless Grinder setter/operator.
- Working on own initiative
- Cincinnati 8” wheels centreless grinder.
- Setting of grinders (including control wheel)
- Read manufacturing drawings.
- Must be able to set/read micrometres and Vernier’s. (components vary from being open to tight tolerances)
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to read from engineering drawings
- Experienced of working in a heavy engineering background
- Able to Set Centreless Grinders
- Good Housekeeping
- Flexible with overtime
Hours of Work:
- 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday / 08:00 – 15:30 Friday
- Pay Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in the role, please contact Aaron or Max in our Walsall office.