CNC Programmer Setter Operator
- £12 - £13.00/hour
- Aaron Pollard or Max Grainger
- Temp to Perm
Role: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Shift time: 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday / 08:00 – 15:30 Friday
Pay Rate: £12.00 – £13.00 Per hour (DOE)
Mainstay Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced CNC Programmer on a long-term permanent basis on behalf of our Dudley based client.
Main duties of the role include:
- Programming Fanuc and Mazatrol using Imeca bar feeds
- Setting of Daewoo Chucking machines
- Fanuc and Mazatrol CNC lathes
- Mazak CNC milling machines
- Setting of various gauges
- Being able to set/read metric and imperial micrometres and Vernier’s (components very from open to tight tolerances)
- Being familiar to hard turning components.
- Being able to read manufacturing drawings.
- Being able to hand over set machines to operators and showing them how to operate.
- On the job training.
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to read from engineering drawings
- Experienced of working in a heavy engineering background
- Able to Prorgramme from Mazatrol and Fanuc Controls
- Good Housekeeping
- Flexible with overtime
Hours of Work:
- 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday / 08:00 – 15:30 Friday
- Pay Rate: £12.00 – £13.00 Per hour
If you are interested in the role, please contact Aaron or Max in our Walsall office.