- £45,000 - 50,000
- Manchester / Warrington
- Rachael Lee
Warrington / Manchester
£45,000 – £50,000
Mainstay are currently working with a Global Service who are looking for a dynamic Commercial Estimator. The is a great chance to work for a company who pride themselves on innovation and support their staff.
The ideal candidate will have worked within the FM industry and similar environment. In exchange my client are offering a competitive package.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Projects working on a highly secure site and contract
- Working closely with the FM transition team on a day to day basis managing all aspects of Hard FM pricing / cost modelling for each bid opportunity.
- Collaborating with others articulating ideas and viewpoints to resolve issues
- Prepare data and costings for the tender submissions working alongside the Bid Manager
- Cost analysis for Facilities Management activities including asset management and life cycle works
- Perform risk assessments, evaluations, value management and cost control
- Site visits as needed to compile accurate info for proposals
- Ensure the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Complete all relevant paper work including creation of Method statements, risk/issues register and other Bid documents.
- Deliver fully costed roadmap of the service line to operations through the mobilisation process
- Manage all submissions and internal reviews and navigate bids through the internal governess.
- A global service provider
- Previous experience working within the FM sector and within a similar role essential
- In depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Professional qualifications and professional body memberships
- Proven track record with bid estimating and project management delivering technical projects
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with ability to analyse complex data
- Ability to present proposals both internally and external