Commercial Gas Engineer
- £35,000 - £37,500
- Katie Farrugia
Commercial Gas engineer
£35,000 – £37,500 + Van & Fuel card.
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 05.00
I am currently recruiting a Commercial Gas engineer for the East and West Midlands. You will be in this region only therefore someone based in the East or West Midlands region is ideal. You will be responsible for completing Servicing and Maintenance on customer sites which include Birmingham, Walsall, Solihull, Nottingham, Leicester.
- Ensure You work to Health and Safety regulations
- Complete servicing and maintenance where required.
- Meet client’s expectations.
- Report into Supervisor if any issues arise
- Ensure targets are met.
- Ensure emergency repairs are completed correctly.
- Plumbing/Heating Level 2/3 – Ideal
- COCN1 – Commercial Gas. – Essential
- F-Gas – Ideal
- Other maintenance knowledge – Advantageous.
- Previous Building Maintenance experience.
- Experience on Commercial maintenance and servicing.
What you receive
- You will be joining a family feel team of engineers
- Supportive employer and Team.
- Career progression opportunities
- Development plans
- Pension scheme
- Salary of £35,000-£37,500 depending on experience.