- £45,000 - £55,000 Per annum
- Anil Khuttan
Devops Engineer – Edinburgh – Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Devops Engineer urgently needed for a global business based in Edinburgh, my client is looking for a Engineer who has strong experience across, Linux/unix,aws/azure and automation tools like Jenkins, You will be experienced across the above technologies and able to put together fit for purpose solutions in line with business requirements. In return my client is offering great carrer progression/prospects along with a great salary/benefits.
- Present to and liaise with stakeholders during Sprint Reviews
- Create and maintain appropriate levels of documentation
- Build and configure new server platforms
- Carry out incident investigation to find and address root cause
- Configure build pipelines to support automated testing and deployments.
- Use automation tools (Ansible, Powershell, Jenkins) and infrastructure as code methodologies to help shape our cloud strategy including architecture, design, deployment and support
- Work as part of a team within a Scrum or other Agile framework
- Collaborate closely with local and remote colleagues to maximise overall velocity
- Maintain and improve quality using build and deployment tools, and processes
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with containerization (such as Docker) is advantageous
- Experience with source management systems (Git, SVN etc)
- Experience with Networking in the cloud (F5, Netscalar etc)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts to both other team members and clients.
- Experience in a Linux \ Unix based environments
- Experience with automation tools (e.g Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins etc)
- Experience working in Azure (VMs, Networking, Key Vaults) or other Public Cloud
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, bash etc)
- Experience working with Azure SQL would be ideal
Interested on this great opportunity – get in touch with mainstay IT recruitment solutions.