- £32,000 - £34,000
Electrical Engineer – Mobile
Peterborough / Lincoln
£30,000 – £32,000 + Van
Mainstay have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to join a growing business on a retail leading contract in the Peterborough area. This is the chance to join a business who heavily invest in their staff and their training with plenty of opportunity for growth and progression. The contract is stable and secure and has a great team of engineers across the midlands.
- Mobile Electrical Engineer working Monday – Friday with early starts from 6:00am.
- Call out rota is 1 in 8 with at least 25% on top of salary in over time
- You will be working on a mobile basis covering a few sites throughout the week across Peterborough and Lincoln area.
- You will be completing both planned and reactive works
- You will be carrying out electrical work across various site and test and inspecting
- Along with electrical work you will also be carrying out general maintenance and helping the rest of the team where needed.
- Completing all work to a high standard and in line with health and safety
- Report any issues immediately to lead engineer or supervisor
- Build a good working relationship with individual site managers and other members of the team as you will be liaising with client on site.
- A leading Facilities Management service provider who offer great support and stability during these uncertain times. They specialise in Mechanical and Electrical building services across commercial contracts/sites.
- Must hold 18th Edition and test and inspect and other relevant electrical qualifications
- Previous experience within a similar environment an advantage with FM service provider background
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress and build on existing experience
- Must be a good team player and able to work on their own or part of a larger team
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Full UK drivers’ licence