- £35,000 - £37,000
- Katie Farrugia
£35,000 – £37,000
I am working with an industry leading service provider to recruit a suitable Electrical Senior Engineer or experienced Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and will be based at their site in Staffordshire. This is an excellent opportunity which provides career progression through the potential opportunity of a Supervisory role.
- Ensure site engineers work to Health and Safety regulations
- Supervise teams working on Planned maintenance and reactive repairs.
- Ensure Maintenance tasks are completed on time
- Ensure expectations are met for site.
- Report into Site Manager daily
- Work closely with Site Manager to ensure department runs smoothly.
- City and Guilds – Electrical Installations 2365 level 2/3
- 18Th Edition
- Test and Inspection 2391 – desirable.
- SSSTS – Desirable
- Lead Engineer experience
- Other maintenance experience/knowledge – Advantageous.
- Previous Building Maintenance experience.
What you receive
- You will be joining a family feel team of engineers
- Supportive employer and Team.
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Salary of £35,000-£37,000 depending on experience.