Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- £35,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
- Aaron Pollard
Shift Pattern – MONDAY – FRIDAY DAYS 9:00-17:00
SALARY – £35,000-38,000 + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
Due to an increase in production, a market leading global manufacturing company has an urgent requirement for an experience maintenance electrician with an automation background.
Working from their site in Reading, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of maintenance procedures including planned and preventative maintenance. With fantastic training and development opportunities available, these roles allow promotion in the longer term.
• Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Working on a various automated machinery
• Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical machinery
• Involvement in supporting health and safety procedures
• Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Time Served in a Maintenance role
• Recognised Electrical Qualifications (Level 3 is essential)
• Any background in automation will be considered
• Ideally Apprenticeship trained
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and is a recognised brand within their sector. A steadily increasing order book offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.