Internal Sales Representative
- Jack Terry
INTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
£18,000 – 24,000
+Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Due to a steadily increasing order book, a market leading manufacturing company in the construction sector has an urgent requirement for an experienced sales representative with an industrial background.
Working from their site in Kingswinford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved with fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Receiving and handling incoming sales calls into the business.
- Responding to and administering customer enquiries and needs.
- Pricing and quoting work in accordance with the Company’s commercial strategy.
- Building strong relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements.
- Establish market knowledge including prices, competitor activity, customer activity and action in-line with the Company’s commercial policy.
- Co-ordinate customer queries and requests for information in order to provide excellent levels of customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Confident telephone manner and organisational skills
- Outbound calling experience
- Demonstrate selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and under own initiative
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation preferred
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and is a recognised brand within their sector. A steadily increasing order book offers the candidate the chance to work within a stable, challenging and progressive environment.