- Rachael Lee
Mainstay are working with a growing Manufacturing firm who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their business. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and have a passion marketing and brand development. They will be able to provide support to the wider business with the sales and marketing strategy, bring new ideas and creativity to the role.
- You will have overall management of the company point of sales materials and their Print & digital media.
- You will update user and installation manuals and utilise your creativity and flare with the creation of internal and external company newsletters and bulletins
- Harnessing your passion for marketing you will create and deliver campaigns via photo shoots and digital adverts ensuring the brand is represented in the best light
- Responsible for their social media and digital enquires
- Organise events such a relevant exhibition to ensure opportunities are maximised through the company’s profile and social media presence
- Build digital library, launch their web portal, and maintain customer database
- Evaluate marketing campaigns, look at current climate and competition. Conducting focus group and analysing market research
- Liaise and network with key stakeholders, customers, and suppliers to build on existing relationship creating opportunity for developments
- Produce marketing materials to a high standard incorporating best practice and new ideas through, leaflets, posters, flyers, and newsletters
- A growing Manufacturing business based in the north with a focus on cutting edge technology and customer service focused deliver
- You will have previous experience within a similar role with relevant qualifications such as a degree or diploma within marketing/PR
- Experience working within a manufacturing lead business with knowledge of the European market highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Social media campaigns along with strong branding skills
- Delivered both print and digital campaigns through Photo shoots, video adverts and printed newsletters
- You will have experience in dissecting a sector and identifying the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and working on a strategy for improvement
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills and a creative flare
If this role sounds like a challenge you would excel in, please get in touch today. This client is negotiable on package depending on recent experience.