- £35,000 -40,000 + Car + Package
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Rachael Lee
£35-40,000 + Car + Benefits
Hours of work Monday – Friday 08:00-17:00
Mainstay are working with a fantastic FM service provider who are looking for a dynamic M&E supervisor in the north. This role will provide technical support on Electrical & Mechanical Services to buildings and plant based maintenance and reactive repair to the site.
- Over see all the Mechanical and Electrical services across the sites in Newcastle and regional area
- Lead and communicate effectively with the team to ensure their development and engagement
- Ensure all the staff are fully trained and competent to undertake key tasks.
- Support and develop a cost effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant and systems
- To provide an engineering service to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for all technical escalations
- To ensure all the Health and safety across the sites and manage the risk in line with the HSE&Q team
- Support the Service Manager to ensure requirements are fully met
- Evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals including cost and time scales. Monitor the progress and ensure all the remedial works are to agreed cost and timeline.
- Work along side and development a good relationship with all sub-contractors to ensure maximum benefit
- Ensure that all KPIs are adhered too and service is delivered to a high standard
- Previous experience in a similar role or supervisor essential within a FM background
- Must hold M&E qualifications to a minimum of NVQ level 4 or above
- Excellent working knowledge of M&E systems PPMs and reactive tasks
- Previous experience working for a FM service provider highly desirable
- Good commercial awareness and sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with good leadership ability
- Must be able to work well under pressure and remain clam and confident with staff and client
- Clean drivers licence and able to pass DV clearance