Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Jack Terry
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINGEER (Mechanical Bias)
Shift Pattern – DAYS BASED ROLE – Monday – Thursday 8-4:30 Friday 8-3:30
Up to £30,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
Due to an increase in production, a market leading manufacturing company in the heavy industry has an urgent requirement for an experienced maintenance engineer with and industrial background.
Working from their manufacturing site in Telford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of maintenance procedures including planned and preventative maintenance. With fantastic training and development opportunities available.
- Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Working on Presses, Gearboxes and Cranes
- Experience with welding
- Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical machinery
- Involvement in supporting health and safety procedures
- Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Time Served in a Maintenance role
- Apprenticeship Trained
- Must have Press Break experience
- Any Industrial Manufacturing Industry considered
- Basic Electrical Knowledge
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and is a recognised brand within their sector. A steadily increasing order book offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.