Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Aaron Pollard
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off Days 6 – 6
£33,800 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
Due to an increase in production and on going projects to future proof the company, a market leading manufacturing company has an urgent requirement for an experience maintenance engineer.
with a strong electrical bias and industrial background, you will be working from their manufacturing site in Telford. This opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of maintenance procedures including planned and preventative maintenance. With fantastic training and development opportunities and autonomous work available.
• Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Working on a various manufacturing machinery
• Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical machinery
• Involvement in supporting health and safety procedures
• Reporting directly to the Engineering Management
Skills and Qualifications
• Time Served in a Maintenance Electricians role
• Recognised Electrical Qualifications (Level 3 is essential)
• Any Industrial Manufacturing Industry considered
• Ideally Apprenticeship trained
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and is a recognised brand within their sector. A steadily increasing order book offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.