Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Up to £30,000
- Jack Terry
STOKE – ON – TRENT
Shift Pattern – DAYS BASED OPPORTUNITY MONDAY – FRIDAY
Up to £30,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
Due to an increase in production, a market leading manufacturing company has an urgent requirement for an experience maintenance engineer with an industrial background.
Working from their manufacturing site in Stoke-on-Trent, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of maintenance procedures including planned and preventative maintenance. With fantastic training and development opportunities available, these roles allow promotion in the longer term.
• Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Working on a various manufacturing machinery
• Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical machinery
• Involvement in supporting health and safety procedures
• Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Time Served in a Maintenance Engineer role
• Recognised Electrical Qualifications (Level 3 is beneficial)
• Any Industrial Manufacturing Industry considered
• Ideally CNC knowledge
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and is a recognised brand within their sector. A steadily increasing order book offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.