- Up to £55,000 per Annum + Benefits
- Anil Khuttan
Networks Team Leader – £55,000 + benefits
Network Team leader/Manager urgently required for a global business based in Birmingham, my client is looking for a strong Network team leader who can hit the ground running, You will have great leadership and management skills . You will be experienced across Cloud Technologies, Strong layer 2/3 networks experience across Cisco technology. In return my client will offer great career prospects along with a competitive salary and a great working environment.
• To ensure that all operational delivery tasks are managed to customer service level agreements and constantly seek ways to improve the service to the customer.
• In depth understanding of the services we are contracted to provide and ability to provide clarity to staff on the contract deliverable.
• Monitor incident and serviced request queues to ensure that they are being acted on in line with client service level agreements
• To monitor adherence to technical and quality standards for all team activities including client specific change control procedures
• To ensure effective staff scheduling to cover hours of contracted service
• Pro-actively progress issues and problems identified to ensure that resolution is both timely and that ‘On Line’ service start times are not adversely impacted and ensure that all out of line operational issues are escalated in accordance with the appropriate escalation procedures
• Provide contact point with the appropriate Client Services Manager to ensure personal notification when issues, problems require “recovery” action.etc.
• Provide reports covering aspects of Operations and Support for all clients and for internal management purposes
• Working with the client teams on continuous service improvement plans.
• Guides and supports team members through difficult systems incidents, providing input, support and experience
• Work with other support teams to ensure effective and cooperative team working
• At least 3 years in depth knowledge and problem solving experience of CISCO products
• Very Strong Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills
• Strong skills in either Cisco Data Center (Nexus, UCS, and /or Virtualization), Cisco Security and/ or Cisco Unified Communications (Call Manager, Unity, IPCC Express, etc.) technologies.
• Commercial knowledge – resource requirements, estimating and contractual awareness.
• To be able to demonstrate experience in managing service delivery to clients in full scope of networks infrastructure.