- £40,000 - £50,000
- Alex Thompson
Job Title: Citrix Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Great Company Benefits and progression
My client who offers consultancy, software and IT managed services in both Government and commercial companies are looking for permanent staff to work and develop their skills on various projects. You will be working with the latest technologies and offer a great route for career progression.
Citrix Engineer Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Delivering projects and supporting business critical issues.
- Providing 2nd/3rd Line Support to Citrix Environment
- Deploying Virtual Desktop using Citrix XenApp
- Group Policies and User Profile management – including user state virtualisation / optimisation
- Using Citrix Receiver client across platforms
- Configuration of Citrix Storefront / Web Interface
- Working within an ITIL environment
Citrix Engineer Skills and Experience required.
- Citrix XenApp 7.5/7.6
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.5/7.6
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1/7.6
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager 2012/R2
- System Centre Configuration Manager 2012/R2
- System Centre Orchestrator 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) 6.5 or higher Certification
- Integration experience with SCCM would be beneficial
If you are good Citrix Engineer and interested in a new role, keen to grow and develop. Contact Alex Thompson at Mainstay IT.