Project Manager - East London
- £47,500 - £52,500
- East London
- Sanjay Sunda
£47,500 – £52,500
Mainstay have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to work with an established service provider within the healthcare sector in the East London area.
The ideal candidate will have previous project work experience within the healthcare sector and public sector experience is essential. They will have experience managing across a variety of Hard and Soft services.
- Provide high quality management for both simple and complex projects
- Manage works implementation to ensure projects are delivered safely; on time; on budget and are to a high standard from cradle to grave
- Budget management over a wide range of values
- Effectively communicate to a range of internal and external customers
- Produce business case reports for the consideration of the clients
- Direct and co-ordinate the work of architects, cost consultants, design engineers, property professionals, IT professionals and legal advisors to ensure that programs are met, schemes are within budget and to the specified quality
- Ensure the project pipeline is managed in accordance with all contractual KPI requirements, while complying with internal governance processes.
- Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
- Monitor and communicate project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects.
- Support Facilities Managers with Small Projects delivery
- Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs.
- Assist the commercial team in the initial contract negotiation process; project costs and delivery timescales; identifying possible conflict and problem solving as required.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Site Operations Management
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices and implement Industry Best Practice operations
- An industry leading service provider based in London
- Rapidly growing company focussed on transforming communities
- A company who puts its people at the heart of everything it does
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Exceptional company benefits including pension scheme
- Hold relevant degree or equivalent experience and have project management qualifications (APM, HND)
- Will have knowledge and understanding of CDM
- Experience project managing within hospitals
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management/Engineering/Construction
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative as a conscientious team player.
- Organised communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings
- High level of verbal, written and numeric skills.
If this is a role that sounds of interest, and you would like to know more, please get in touch for further details