- £30,000 OTE £50K
- Jack Terry
WORLDWIDE SERIVCE ENGINGEER (electrical Bias)
Shift Pattern – Monday – Thursday 8.00am-4.45pm, Friday 8am- 12.00pm
£30,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Benefits £50,000+ OTE
Due to an increase in production, a market leading manufacturing company has an urgent requirement for an experience service engineer with an industrial background.
This opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of maintenance procedures including planned and preventative maintenance. With fantastic training and development opportunities available.
- The Service Engineer will be responsible for the service, maintenance, installation and repair of Electrical / PLC systems.
- Attend breakdowns and undertake fault finding.
- Identifying faults and repairing products to enable ‘Set to work’.
- Liaise with customers and ensure that they are up to date on progress.
- Report back to Service Manager via telephone or computer and keep informed with the progress.
- You will also be required to use a wide variety of testing equipment.
- Advise customers on best possible solutions to ensure that equipment is working to the best of its ability.
- You will be required to complete reports on the ‘Scope of works’ carried out.
Skills and Qualifications
- The successful candidate will have a strong multi skilled background within Electrical / PLC.
- be able to fault-find and modify PLC Programmes at customer sites.
- Ideally from a Time served apprenticeship.
- Ability to fault find electrical / PLC issues.
- Fully conversant with mechanical drawings, including Electrical / PLC Schematic.
- Flexible attitude – extensive travel worldwide.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to use own initiative.
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and is a recognised brand within their sector. A steadily increasing order book offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.