- £50,000 + Benefits
- Rachael Lee
£50,000 + Benefits
Opportunity to work from home.
Mainstay have an excellent opportunity for a Tender Specialist. The company is a multi-million-pound business who dynamic and at the cutting edge of technology within the Pharma / Biotech sector.
You will have 3 plus years of experience with the Tender process, ideally across European framework and in return they are offering an enticing salary with full flexibility to work from home.
- As a Tender specialist you will be driving the growth of the business by acquiring new opportunities within the relevant sectors
- Responsible for the pricing and commercial contracts in key countries
- Manage the who Tender function, project managing incoming tenders
- You will be screening any Tenders that come in and ensure they fall in line with companies’ area of interest
- Manage the contracts function and set up the database with all commercial contracts as records
- Work alongside other parts of the business to set up and manage contracts database
- Set up contractual infrastructure in key accounts
- Provide regular sales cloud CRM functionality
- Work with Procurement manager on all accounts
- Global business within the Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sector that has seen huge growth and expansion
- BSc or MBA or Paralegal qualification
- Previous experience within a similar role and 3 + years’ experience in contracts & tender function
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Client facing and able to conduct meetings and drive new opportunities
- Experience within a Pharma and Biotech highly desirable
- Bilingual – Spanish/French or another European language highly desirable
If you would like to apply or discuss this role further, please contact me on 01922 666800