Turret Punch Setter
- Brierley Hill
- Aaron Pollard
Turret Punch Press Setter
Shift time: 6:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 – Monday to Friday – Weekly rotating
Pay Rate: £14.03 per hour (Shift allowance included)
Our worldwide client currently has an opportunity for a Turrent Punch Press Setter / Operator to join their ever-expanding site in West Bromwich. This will include a rotating morning and afternoon shift. As a Turret punch press setter your main objective will include setting and operating Trumpf Punch Presses.
Your main duties will include:
- Set and operate Trumpf Turret Punch Press
- Load and unload material from machine using Overhead Crane
- Cutting various sizes & thickness of steel ranging in length
- Visual and physical inspection of work
- Ensure work is accurate to specification
- Measure each job using Vernier’s
- Read from engineering drawings
- The ideal candidate will have experience of setting and operating Trumpf Punch Press
- Be able to read from engineering drawings
- Experience of using Vernier’s and protractors.
- Have experience of various sizes & thickness of blanks
- Able to form complex shapes
Hours of work:
- Shifts: 6:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 – Monday to Friday – Weekly rotating
- Rate of pay: £14.03 per hour (Shift allowance included)
If you are interested in the role, please contact Aaron in our Walsall office.